Sunday, September 24, 2006

HAHA !

ytd's peer leader workshop was GREAT lah ! :D
best best best pl workshop which i've ever been to..
our group, cat as leader.
as call darling baby.
and we won like all 3 games? X)
the games were chao hao xiao lahs !
hahahah !
3rd game was the most fun one.
we were supposed to dress our model up who was ailing.
her size was so SMALL lah !
and our theme was ah lian !
so we made tube; skirt; earrings; necklace; belt; bag; sockings and etc.
was quite nice lah !
will try to upload the pictures perhaps tmr?
we had photo taking session !
took like 6shots?
with ailing; cheryl; and my phone ! :D
will upload tmr also ((:

today went sp wif my mama.
bought 2 assesment books.
one is SCEIENCEphysics/chem.
the other is chem only.
then went the malay pasa malam walk awhile.
bought food and went back.
took 154 and i pangsehed my meimei asking her to bring my books home..
i went to find crystal to pei her walk to my home to study tgt :D
study from 6plus until 9plus.
gonna go study abit later until 12 (:
yay'ness !
i love studying LOL !

JEVONNE DUN WORRY! ;
I WILL MISS YOU ALSO DE :DDD

No comments: